Honored Contributor

they best purchase I ever made from Q

This doesn't have to be the most expensive. Mine is the Jackie Kennedy, tank watch, with the deployment buckle

I like the way it looks on my wrist. I have a small one, and big watches aren't a good look for me. I have lots of things I paid way more for, but this is a value for money item,in my book

Honored Contributor

Re: they best purchase I ever made from Q

Luminaras and WEN
Contributor

Joan Rivers jewelry. I have baroque pearls with gold love knots that are over 20 years old, and still look like new. And her pins are exquisite...I have lots of those, too.

Respected Contributor

Thinking about it I have many things from the Q I still like and use
so it's hard to pick a favorite but they're all from years ago,
I think the QUALITY part of the Q has gone down a lot.

VARIETY has gone down as well.

I guess they're still CONVENIENT though.😊

They need a new name like the way Evine did.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Esteemed Contributor

Four pairs of the ORIGINAL Denim & Co How Smooth Boot Cut Jeans... before they improved them and ruined them!  I've always been hard to fit in jeans, with larger waist and smaller hips and tush... I always had to alter them in some way.  I put these on and they FIT PERFECTLY right out of the bag.  I would have bought ten more pairs in different colors if they had brought them back the way they first came.  Sadly, they ruined what I and hundreds of others said were a real WINNER! Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

The best is either the Nu Wave oven, the Kuhn Rikon shears,  the Kuhn Rikon jar opener or the Rangemate cookware.  I can't decide because I'd be lost without any of them

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

sweetj Joan R was always strict about her quality of her products,
I hope the people with her line will keep honoring that quality
standard.

I have many of her pieces I still like.Smiley Happy

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

My Platinum Keurig. It changed my life!!! No more wasted, burned pots of coffee.

Plus when it gave up the ghost after about 18 months - Keurig sent a replacement at no charge, even shipping was free.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't name a single product, but here's a Hall of Fame (followed by a Foyer of Shame of weird products):

top 5 in the Hall of Fame, off the top of my head:

Bare Escentuals

L'Occitane

Polish Stoneware

Purity by Philosophy

the hammered 14K San Marco bracelet acquired during the last Gold Rush

Top 5 in the Foyer of Ignominity:

The nut cracker that didn't know how to crack nuts.  It was handcrafted somewhere and basically was two pieces of wood that didn't grip together strongly enough to work on a grape.

The skin care gadget Linda Evans hawked about 15 years ago, a mask with electrodes and gel to help conduct small jolts of electricity. This appealed to me as a science fiction fan.  The gel caused an instant rash, so I never got to the "Frankenstein" part.

In the same vein, the weird thing you put in your mouth and worked sideways to give facial muscles a workout.

The D&C jeans received with a used Kleenex in the pocket.

The rice cooker that incinerated rice.

Honored Contributor

From the last few years, maybe my Bliss lights. I had a Koos reversible vest that always got me compliments, but I finally had to pass it on because I'd lost weight...sort of a good thing/bad thing Smiley Happy