Respected Contributor

Remembe her? Broadway dancer, one of the greats...in Chicago and others..."went to bed and never woke up."

Yeesh...too young. We just never know. Sad....another one, gone.

Respected Contributor

I always thought she was so pretty.  Very sad to hear the news but a peaceful way to go.  Rest in peace, Ann.  

Trusted Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

I always thought she was so pretty.  Very sad to hear the news but a peaceful way to go.  Rest in peace, Ann.  

I was thinking the same thing-that's the way to go. I also thought she was beautiful.

Honored Contributor

image.png

Godspeed.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

My goodness! I remember loving her in Annie. She was so talented and will be missed. 

Contributor

So sorry to hear this.  She was a real beauty and so talented.  I do love that quote.  It is a keeper, and will be added to my journal. 

Honored Contributor

Sad news.  Ann Reinking  was a superb dancer and a great talent.  She passed at a young age and certainly left her mark in the entertainment world.  Maybe she be at peace with God.

Respected Contributor

So sad.  She was so talented and beautiful.  

Honored Contributor

Oh, my goodness!  I had not heard that.  So sad.  I wonder what happened to her???  She was so beautiful and talented.  I admire so much people who have such great dancing ability and grace.  She was truly one of a kind.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Oh how sad! I just saw her on Annie not too long ago with my granddaughters, she was so pretty.....