Honored Contributor

Re: Angelina Jolie Files for Divorce from Brad Pitt

Isn't Julia Roberts, Divorcing?
Honored Contributor

I really feel badly for this couple who have lived their lives in the spotlight for over a decade. I don't know them but wish them well. She's in her 40's and he is past 50 so they have had some history, some of it not good. But the ones who never have made any mistakes in their lives, are sitting high up on their pedestals looking down on two people who underneath the fame and money, are just like any other married couple with kids.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

She wore blood around her neck with Billy Bob Thornton, euuuuuw. Strange woman.

How many years ago was that?

Seriously she just got back from Jordan where she visited the refugee camps on behalf of the UNWRRO. Yep she is one strange woman smh.

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

I really feel badly for this couple who have lived their lives in the spotlight for over a decade. I don't know them but wish them well. She's in her 40's and he is past 50 so they have had some history, some of it not good. But the ones who never have made any mistakes in their lives, are sitting high up on their pedestals looking down on two people who underneath the fame and money, are just like any other married couple with kids.

No pedestal here,just some thing one does not do ,if they are moral.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Maybe Angie will get back together with Billy Bob Thornton who according to him speaks to her everyday on the phone. 

Honored Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Jacie wrote:

She wore blood around her neck with Billy Bob Thornton, euuuuuw. Strange woman.

How many years ago was that?

They were married 2000-2003 

And? By my caiculations that was OVER 13-16 years ago!

Respected Contributor

I never feel sorry for people who are in the "spotlight" of their own volition. Hollywood has been a machine for some time. Those who opt for it generally know what comes with it.

They put themselves out there then cry when it doesn't go their way, or they get caught up in affairs.... wah wah wahhhhh.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

If they are moral? What does that mean??? She has done more for the Worlds thrown away refugees than a lot of so called moral fakes. 

Valued Contributor

I sometimes think the big news story should be not Hollywood couple divorcing, but Hollywood couple stays married.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

By whose morals are we going by?