Super Contributor

Going to HSN website, it's turning into QVC and I hate it.  Like most, I like shopping 2 differerent stores.  Well, now I just saw the pilates reformer over there.  All the free shipping is gone.  Most stuff on sale, is not marked down, like HSN used to, and I'm sad......rant over

Honored Contributor

I actually prefer Q. H doesn't cater to petite sizes. They do have some, but not many

Valued Contributor

I'm very sad about it also. Have been watching the prices of my favorites/clearance go up. 

Honored Contributor

Re: And it Slowly Morphs

[ Edited ]

@Dar321@CinNCCompletely agree.  I've had several items in my "favorites" list for quite awhile.  In the past the price would have been reduced by now.  It seems HSN is following QVC in their pricing schedule.  NOT a good thing.  I already miss the "old" HSN.

Super Contributor

I like the Q too, but I just didn't want HSN to turn into....but it is

Honored Contributor

Last night when I went to bed, I was channel surfing....got to HSN.  Watched a few minutes.  They were showing a Hoover floor scrubber......it was for free shipping.  No, I didn't buy it.

Saying that, I agree.....HSN isn't what it used to be.  

Esteemed Contributor

HSN recently had a snow thrower as a TS and Shannon Smith and Sarah Anderson went up to the QVC Studios to present it.   Inevitably they will become one.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree.  This has been being discussed on here and we're all just waiting for the merge to happen.  Me too am disappointed in the whole thing.  Prices and shipping will forever be out of control now on both channels.......my New Years resolution is to quit buying from both of them.

Frequent Contributor
HSN had so many distinct & different qualities. I turned to HSN over QVC for different reasons, but now, no more. HSN is becoming a clone of QVC. Maybe it’s time to slow down my buying on both channels. I’m missing HSN’s uniqueness.
Respected Contributor

@Dar321  ITA.  Part of the shopping draw IMO is "Viva la difference."  It's a little like people.......if we all looked the same and had the same personalities, how boring and redundant would that be?

I'll be trotting over to Evine at 8:00pm on Thursday to see the debut of SSC there.  Their website has all the old products listed, but it will be interesting to see how much they are going to be charging.  Knowing them, prices will be rising on my old favorites, but I do miss Jennifer.

Laura loves cats!