Regular Contributor

I was watching the show just now and She and Carie presented a bra that I was interested in and they started talking about themselves and gave no indication of sizing for it.  I went to the item no. and there was no picture or sizing thetre.  Tell the hosts to stick to describing the product instead of revealing personal info about their experiences with the product.  I have noticed the hosts presenting shoes do the same thing talk about the colors but no sizing either.  I called CS and she had no info about the sizing either.

Honored Contributor

@dmeasy  If you remember the brand name you can go to the company's website and get better info. 

Esteemed Contributor

@dmeasy wrote:

I was watching the show just now and She and Carie presented a bra that I was interested in and they started talking about themselves and gave no indication of sizing for it.  I went to the item no. and there was no picture or sizing thetre.  Tell the hosts to stick to describing the product instead of revealing personal info about their experiences with the product.  I have noticed the hosts presenting shoes do the same thing talk about the colors but no sizing either.  I called CS and she had no info about the sizing either.

Why not ask the Q mods over in Customer Care to pass this information along? @dmeasy   I'm sure they would more than happy to help.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Trusted Contributor

@dmeasy If you're talking about:

Cuddl Duds Intimates Cotton Core Extra Support Bra

The size chart is there.  The only thing missing is pictures to match the color choices. 

I watched the video. I didn't see anyone talking about  personal info other than the vendor saying she sleeps in a bra.  This is a lounge/sleep bra. She was making that point.

They said it comes in sizes Small thru 3X.  Not sure why CS would tell you they knew nothing about sizing.

Here's the chart:

Screenshot_20220513-185441.png

The colors are basically pink, blue, white and gray.

Screenshot_20220513-185752.png

Screenshot_20220513-185837.png

Honored Contributor

I watch all the shopping channels with my phone or tablet near me.  If I need size or color or fabric information, I go online and look it up.  I just did that with the Hsn Tsv, I wasn't going to sit and wait for the host to give us the petite length.  

Honored Contributor

@dmeasy 

You really make a valid point about host's presentations.  I would I ask for your post to be moved to the CUSTOMER CARE topic category. Or contact the Social team Social.Team@qvc.com

The "C" in QVC is supposed to be about CONVENIENCE having to hunt for sizing info is NOT convenient, and QVC could use the help in their sales according to their latest financial report .  GOOD hosts, like Leah Williams and Carolyn Gracie always gives this pertinent sizing information and show the sizing chart on air!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I watch all the shopping channels with my phone or tablet near me.  If I need size or color or fabric information, I go online and look it up.  I just did that with the Hsn Tsv, I wasn't going to sit and wait for the host to give us the petite length.  

They will always expect you to do this, so they don't have to.  It mean's you're settling for less than stellar service @chrystaltree .  It is your time and money, however.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree I agree.  

When I watch QVC, I watch with the QVC app or website open.  That's not settling for less, that's getting the most information before I make a purchase decision.  I didn't pay QVC to show me items I may want to buy.  I either watch & shop, or not. 

I stay clear of hosts not showing the inside of a handbag, or covering the top they're selling with a jean jacket just to look cute. When obnoxious or frustrating behavior ensues, I don't watch that either.  

But even the best hosts cannot provide 100% of the details for every product. 

Spending my time & money means I'm making that effort to check the site for measurements, any real reviews, ingredients, etc., and every available detail.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree I agree.  

When I watch QVC, I watch with the QVC app or website open.  That's not settling for less, that's getting the most information before I make a purchase decision.  I didn't pay QVC to show me items I may want to buy.  I either watch & shop, or not. 

I stay clear of hosts not showing the inside of a handbag, or covering the top they're selling with a jean jacket just to look cute. When obnoxious or frustrating behavior ensues, I don't watch that either.  

Spending my time & money means I'm making that effort to check the site for measurements, any real reviews, ingredients, etc., and every available detail.  

@Caaareful Shopper  You say tomatoe I say tomato.  It's their (store) responsibility to give you the information you would need in order to make a purchase.  Believe it or not that's true.  The fact that they don't, and you are ok with that is what they count on.  You're the type of shopper they need and want.  They are cutting corners and you don't benefit by that, but are happy to keep shopping and making do with what they serve you.

Because you can't feel, hold up, primp next to a garment by watching it on tv, they should give you every bit of information they can.  Keywords: "That they can".  Of course, they can't  but it is their responsibility to help you make an informed decision.  If they had no television presence then that would be different.  They would be like any other store that you can shop from online.

I just had a similar problem with Jones NY website.  I chatted with someone and didn't make a purchase because of information that should be provided was not.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree I agree.  

@Caaareful Shopper  You say tomatoe I say tomato.  It's their (store) responsibility to give you the information you would need in order to make a purchase.  Believe it or not that's true.  The fact that they don't, and you are ok with that is what they count on.  You're the type of shopper they need and want.  They are cutting corners and you don't benefit by that, but are happy to keep shopping and making do with what they serve you.

Because you can't feel, hold up, primp next to a garment by watching it on tv, they should give you every bit of information they can.  Keywords: "That they can".  Of course, they can't  but it is their responsibility to help you make an informed decision.  If they had no television presence then that would be different.  They would be like any other store that you can shop from online.

I just had a similar problem with Jones NY website.  I chatted with someone and didn't make a purchase because of information that should be provided was not.  

@gertrudecloset 

Yes, I am the type of customer they need & want.  I don't depend solely on just the TV presentations, never have.  I don't see QVC as just an on-air TV store like apparently you do.  For me, it's TV, the website, the app, social media platforms, streaming services, etc, as an all-encompassing store. 

Why do you think they have all of those other platforms?  Each of those other sales channels have items that are never in an on-air presentation.  Some are exclusive to the app, or the streaming service.  They have thousands upon thousands of items online that never make it on-air. 

It's not solely a TV shopping store, that's old school, like it or not.  Again, I'm not advocating for sloppy, over exaggerated presentations by hosts. I'm saying even at their best, they can never give me all I need to ensure 95% - 100% of my purchases are based on my thorough knowledge of the product.  

If they get rid of the hosts tomorrow, but leave all of the other sales channels -- it's still a store selling things, and that's how I'll continue to shop.