Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amazon sucks!

[ Edited ]

I don't have Prime, and I still think Amazon is the best thing around.  Their CS is the best I've ever dealt with.

A few months ago I received a DVD that was defective.  I called, got thru to a friendly rep without having to wait at all.  She told me to toss it and she would send out another asap. This was on a weekend, and I had it two days later.  Years ago when I had a new Kindle, another wonderful CS rep spent a crazy amount of time on the phone with me, answering my questions, etc.  With a smile, no attitude, just extremely helpful.

I've ordered things from all over the world, and they all arrive within the expected delivery dates.  Usually sooner.  I've received things so quickly that I didn't understand how it was even possible!  And I've received things on Sundays, too.

So I agree with those who love Amazon. Every company in the world should pay attention.  This is the way to provide excellent customer service!

New Contributor

NO NO Q-V-C SUCKS, CANT POST ANYTHING THEY DONT WANT YOU TO,!!!!!!

Regular Contributor
I've used Amazon Prime since 2005. I've never had a problem and I order thousands of dollars of merchandise per year. Love Amazon😃
Honored Contributor

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

poof

Respected Contributor

lol

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

I've been an Amazon Prime member for many years.  I place at least 2 orders/week.  Last Thursday, I placed an order that had 4 items in it.  One arrived on Saturday (on schedule).  The others got delayed by a day, and I was supposed to get them Sunday.  I didn't, and I needed these things on Monday morning, so I called CS and told them I wanted to cancel those things ( I'd go out and buy them locally).  They issued me an immediate refund and said they'd intercept the delivery and have it sent back to them.

Monday afternoon...I got the other 3 items.  I called CS to ask how to return them and they told me to keep them.  Not a huge amount of money that they lost ($30), but can you imagine any other retailer doing this?  I can't 

Esteemed Contributor

I have always had very good luck with Amazon and have never had a shipping problem.  As a Prime Member, I usually get free shipping.  Several weeks ago, I was expecting a book and had an arrival date on a  Sunday.  When it did not show up at my door, I went to my account and there was a message that the book was in my mailbox.   This was quite a pleasant surprise to me since I never expected a message telling me where my book was.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon sucks!

[ Edited ]

I'm amazed that the Q mods let you post the title of this thread without changing the spelling of the 2nd word.

Honored Contributor

They would had got me in the first 5 seconds. Poof A Rama LOL

Used to be couldn't say itch let's see if it stays