Honored Contributor

I've been a Prime Member for 3 years.  Some of my 2 day orders arrive in 1 day, often even on Sundays.

There were a few oddball incidents last year, when my 2 day orders took 3 days.  I think I read on this board, that if you call them to report it, they'll give you 2 extra months of Prime to compensate.  I did this, and got the extra months.

Respected Contributor

I use amazon regularly for all sorts of things and have never had a problem. Many things arrive in a day or two. I have found the site to be very reliable. I just ordered keurig coffee today, in fact. Last week, it was shies which arrived overnight. I am not doubting you. Just sorry you have had a problem with them.

Trusted Contributor

This thread is from March. How do old threads come to the front again? Do people really go back that far looking for posts> Baffling?

Honored Contributor

I wonder too 

@gabstoomuch wrote:

This thread is from March. How do old threads come to the front again? Do people really go back that far looking for posts> Baffling?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

If I were going to start a thread about how much I hate Amazon, I'd start a new post and put in a title.  Since I have the default set to automatically load previous threads with the same key words, I'd probably come across this thread just by entering the word "Amazon" in the title box.  Since this thread is already about the topic I was hypothetically going to write about, it would make sense to just add to this existing thread instead of starting a new one about the same complaint.  I think that's how some old threads get revived, but I do think there are a few people who make it a hobby to sit around and bump old threads.

Valued Contributor

We've had no complaints with Amazon.

Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I think Amazon delivery is extraordinary. I have Prime two-day delivery and they've never missed. They've even succeeded and delivered a day early. Always earlier than promised for me.

Amazon makes the Q's 7-10 day delivery bizarre.

Trusted Contributor

I do not have Amazon prime and the order I placed was received in 5 days, delivered on a Sunday.  Couldn't ask for more.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Amazon Prime.  I have never been disappointed with Amazon, and most of my deliveries are within two days,  and a few times the next day. They have never taken longer than what they stated, and have received packages on Sunday too.

So far, the packaging has been better with Amazon too.  I recently ordered a swim suit from QVC and one end of the plastic shipping bag was open (about an 8-inch opening).  Fortunately nothing fell out, and I do love the swim suit! I order a lot more from Amazon and am always impressed with how securely my purchases are packaged for shipping.  Recently I've had to return an item to QVC because it was poorly packaged and was damaged in shipping.

I also have better luck tracking my packages with Amazon.  With QVC the order will show in process with no shipping updates until the day it arrives and I get  text from UPS.  I get frequent updates with Amazon.

Regular Contributor

My family's been using a Prime Membership for a year or better.  I'm really pleased!  The shipping is fast and if you watch the pricing --- which DOES go up and down sometimes --- the values are great.  I like the way they survey about packaging, too, to see if there's waste in things like huge boxes with filler when a smaller box could've been utilized.