Respected Contributor

Re: Amazon has Toilet Paper!

@lovesrecess  . Boxed.com has hand sanitizer. I have bought hand sanitizer, paper towels, toilet paper, and over a month ago they had their brand of disinfectant wipes. You have to check each day early to find these items. Be sure to order $79.00 or above to get free shipping. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered some from them in the middle of March......still waiting.

Respected Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

I ordered some from them in the middle of March......still waiting.

@wakefield64   From Boxed? My last order came in about 4 days. My first order in March took around 2 weeks at the most.  

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 Yes, it kind of is ridiculous lol....but you know I am finding things to be positive about every day (ok, some days I really have to look)......

I had given up on finding any on Amazon, I had tried so many times! But your post caught my eye and then boom there it was. 

So, no shame in my game. I am dancing a jig in anticipation of 24 rolls of TP. Smiley Very Happy

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

I took a look online at the toilet paper available. Am I mistaken in thinking Amazon is charging a lot of money?

Honored Contributor

My grocery store, HEB, in South Texas has toilet paper, even my favorite brand, Scott ..... Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

There seems to be no shortage where I live.  My grandson lives in a small town in Virginia and there is a shortage there so he ordered 3 packages of 30 rolls of a brand name from Walmart.  Imagine, 90 rolls and he lives alone lol.

Trusted Contributor

Went to our Walmart this morning....the paper towel and TP isles were full...they had all sizes of Scott ...I didn't buy any....I should have enough for a bit....only thing I see lacking is pasta....even the tissue isle was full...DW

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I took a look online at the toilet paper available. Am I mistaken in thinking Amazon is charging a lot of money?

@Jordan2    The availability and prices on Amazon fluctuate wildly from day to day.  One person got aTP deal for $24.  A few days later I got the exact same except for $27.  Now it's as much as $50+.  You've got to keep shopping until you find what suits you.  That's why it's nice to alert people when there's a good deal.  I look at merchandise fulfilled by Amazon.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:
We never got close to running out of T P in our house. But there were a few months when we could not find it anywhere. But the last 4 times I looked for it, I found it, at Walmart and Publix. But NOW I am a bit obsessed about our supply and buy a pack anytime I see it. I can’t fit it all under our bathroom sinks!

You could store it under ur bed.

You could also add shelves in ur closet and garage.