Frequent Contributor

Re: Amazon has Toilet Paper!

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:
@Jordan2. Whom are you addressing when you write "you"? I certainly wouldn't be over the moon with those gifts.

Okay, so you wouldn't, but I would since these are hard to get items and if someone bought them for me it would show they put a lot of thought into it. Maybe I'm just easy to please!

@Jordan2, thanks. I took your post as being light-hearted and semi-serious. :-)

@Jordan2 Me, too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Costco has plenty of paper towels and toilet paper...because they are limiting members to two packages...which are huge. Kroger and a couple of other local grocery stores here also have their usual selection of toilet paper and paper towels. CVS also has toilet paper. I think the shortage may be ove. The only thing I still can't find are baby wipes, Clorox wipes, and hand sanitizer.

The thing almost every store is limiting now is chicken and beef...for reasons that don't seem to make sense.

Honored Contributor

well now i know why my sams club never has toilet paper of any kind......all the OTHER sams clubs that have been mentioned are getting too much! LOL

seriously, no toilet paper for weeks at our sams club whenever i go.

at our GIANT grocery store no toilet paper, no paper towels, no kleenex, no napkins. the cleaning aisle is pretty much wiped out.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

We never got close to running out of T P in our house. But there were a few months when we could not find it anywhere. But the last 4 times I looked for it, I found it, at Walmart and Publix. But NOW I am a bit obsessed about our supply and buy a pack anytime I see it. I can’t fit it all under our bathroom sinks!
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

I have a backroom filled with TP and PT.  Still on the hunt for disinfecting wipes.

Honored Contributor

Kudos to the folks at Scott Paper. Both Scott TP and paper towels have been abundant locally (South Jersey) in recent days. Other companies still haven't kept up, but Scott seems to be filling the void, at least locally.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624  Wanted to stop by and say thanks! I saw your post title, and ordered off Amazon. My TP is arriving this coming Thursday!

I'm also encouraged to see so many have it returning to their local stores. I did my usual crack of dawn/store opening trip to Walgreens this morning, zero TP. But that's ok, I actually scored a can of Microban spray, some hand sanitizer and disposable masks. 

Things are looking up! Smiley Very Happy

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

@SunSprite    Good for you!  Amazon's TP supply varies from day to day but isn't it ridiculous that we even have to discuss it?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

ordered two 12 packs of scott for my mom.....this is the brand she likes.

ordered a 24 pack of cottonelle with ripples.....this is the brand we like.

anytime i am at the grocery store the entire paper aisle is practically empty except for napkins. have had pretty much the same experience at sams club.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

We've had Scott TP for several weeks around here.  I wasn't aware there was still a shortage in places.