Frequent Contributor

I love my Fire, it's the original model. I take it everywhere with me. My tired old eyes have trouble seeing my phone.

Respected Contributor

I bought 3 things,  saved $60 (checked around first) and they've shipped already.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

@SoX It's the silver aluminum (the black and white were sold out early in the day) Fire HD 10 with 64GB. It's $80 off of the regular price.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Esteemed Contributor

@The Monkey on My Back wrote:

@SoX It's the silver aluminum (the black and white were sold out early in the day) Fire HD 10 with 64GB. It's $80 off of the regular price.

@Say Nay  ... 

Well, I did it ... got the same 64GB ... wish I could have gotten the black, but oh well ...   I want the larger screen (I have the 7") to watch Prime videos.

Honored Contributor

I bought underware, toilet bowl cleaner, and got me a kindle!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Great combination of purchases, Goldens!  Smiley Happy   

I purchased a laptop, but it wasn't on the 'Prime Day' list.  It was a great deal, though.

Respected Contributor

@SoX That's why I got it. For the bigger screen. Last year's Prime Day Amazon had the Fire on sale but only the smaller size. I'm glad they included the 10 this time. Enjoy it!

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Esteemed Contributor

I got the Fire 7" - never used one, so figured for the price I'd get my feet wet!

Esteemed Contributor

@The Monkey on My Back wrote:

@SoX That's why I got it. For the bigger screen. Last year's Prime Day Amazon had the Fire on sale but only the smaller size. I'm glad they included the 10 this time. Enjoy it!

@Say Nay  ...  Thanks for the heads up, you enabler, you!     Happy viewing!

Trusted Contributor

Mine weren't Prime Deals, they were items that I needed. I got a new cover for my tablet, Tide Boost duo packs (4 packs of 18) & a Lennox filter for each of my furnaces.( I have 2, one upstairs, one in the basement)  I used my Amazon credit card to get 6 months to pay off the filters & the other items that I ordered with the filters. (the filters are $64 each but they only need to be changed once a year)