Honored Contributor

Checked Amazon Fresh and it's better!  More food is back in.  Wonders of all...hand sanitizers and plenty of toilet paper.  More food products too.  Felling better.  My next ordering day is on Friday.  Hoping even more stuff comes back.  

Respected Contributor

But are there any delivery slots open? I checked Monday and it was booked solid for a long stretch.  I have given up on grocery delivery.  I am a diehard Fresh Direct customer for years. As of now it will be impossible to book a delivery.  They only let you have one open.  Once it's delivered, all the future slots will be booked. I'm already bracing myself for having to go back to shopping in the store, amongst everyone else I was wishing to avoid.  Ugh.

Honored Contributor

Amazon Fresh doesn't deliver to my zip code.

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx   Yeah.  Sadly still booked up this week.  Hoping it will get better next week.  

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Amazon Fresh doesn't deliver to my zip code.

It will/  Give it time.  It started out as only available to some states.  More and more people are joining.

Trusted Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

But are there any delivery slots open? I checked Monday and it was booked solid for a long stretch.  I have given up on grocery delivery.  I am a diehard Fresh Direct customer for years. As of now it will be impossible to book a delivery.  They only let you have one open.  Once it's delivered, all the future slots will be booked. I'm already bracing myself for having to go back to shopping in the store, amongst everyone else I was wishing to avoid.  Ugh.

Can you order your food delivered from a local grocery store? I use Instacart or Shipt, choose what I want and they deliver.

Occasional Contributor

I just was on the site delivery is booked up into April I gave up

Respected Contributor

I placed my first delivery order from Amazon but it was through Whole Foods.  I'm seeing a lot of items that are available from Amazon Fresh and not Whole Foods (even when it is their brand, 365).  What is the difference between ordering/delivery from the two??