Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Thellodali wrote:

I love Amazon. In fact, I think they should train other companies in customer service.  I have never had anyone from Amazon give me attitude.  They are extremely professional and respectful. 

I have never seen Amazon use UPS and pass it on to USPS.  They do use UPS, but it has never gotten passed on.  Are you sure it wasn't another purchase from another store?

I totally agree with SarahW.  If you are dissatisfied, by all means cancel your Prime membership.  No use sitting around complaining.  Take some action and go on to another company like the one person who is going on to Jet.  Good luck with Jet.

Today I received my Mally TSV from the Q.  I must be near a warehouse because sometimes I receive my purchase in two or three days.  I am quite happy with QVC's delivery.

For the person whose packages are being dropped off at the management office.  Can the driver get into your building or does he need a security key for entry?  Possibly he has tried and decided your package might be safer in the management office?  Either way, have you called Amazon Logistics themselves and talked to them.  Tell CS  you need to talk to them directly.  The Logistics Department write the directions for the drivers and will pass along any information you might want to convey about where you would like your packages to be left.

Amazon also has an option where you can have no rush shipping and get a $1.00 credit towards songs or books.  I use that quite often too. 

I also have to add their Prime Day a few months ago was the best!  I got so many things for great prices. 

I absolutely love Amazon!!

@hellodali  You'd better brace yourself because UPS is definitely passing off Amazon packages to USPS now.  My dog food delivery didn't come today so I called Amazon who called USPS to discover my shipment is still in Arizona and I won't get it for at least 2 more days.  They are sending me a bag free as an apology.  Now I have to go out and find some dog food for tonight. 

You are getting a free bag?  I would say that is very generous of them.  If you don't want to go through drive through, get him a nice steak at the grocery store.  I'm sure he won't complain.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Sparky3333 wrote:

@Moonchilde. i understand what you are saying and i agree but all but 2 of my orders in last month were shipped from amazon and fulfilled by them and they clearly gave me a  2 day delivery date and that includes the last order which i finally got today from usps.....I dont like this new way of delivery ups to usps but that seems to be all they do now where i am living.

@Sparky3333 (Pretty screen name)

I can only say I haven't experienced any hand-offs from Amazon to USPS with any of my deliveries. I can't help but think it must have something to do with the seller (even though Fulfilled by Amazon), but since I haven't had it happen to me, I dunno. 

I am keeping in mind, though, that both Harvey and Irma must be messing with all deliveries everywhere in one way or another, even for those not in the storm areas. Things get backed up in all their centers, I imagine.

I live in an area rural enough that it doesn't have Amazon Fresh or Uber or any food/restaurant deliveries - but I do get Sunday deliveries. 

I'd be frustrated, too, if it was happening to me with items I was counting on to arrive ASAP. Fortunately, for me, only an occasional package is "I want it yesterday" for me ;-(

Life without Mexican food is no life at all