Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I am so sad for you that you lost your dog.  I guess that's the one in the picture.  I, too, thought you had another one.  If so, then I'm sure that doggy is missing Spirit.

Please consider this, there is a dog, lonelier than you, in a cage, doesn't even understand that you could come along and erase it's miserable existance.  But you could. 

It may even be a golden, or a golden mix. 

Look online, drive to the shelter, you will know because it will be love at first sight.

You can even name it after me.Woman Happy  Because it will be very lucky to have you.

@Lucky Charm 

This is what I did after losing my yellow lab last year. It took me about 6 months, but, one day I saw a picture on Facebook of a dog that was in a city shelter near me (and it was a kill shelter). The person who posted it said" please, someone. He has been here so long and is running out of time". In the picture he was laying on a blue blanket in a cage. My heart broke. I could not get him off of my mind. I went to see him and he was so pitiful. He had been almost starved when someone had found him and brought him to the shelter and he was still quite thin. He was just a big black mixed breed dog - mostly lab, and I could not walk away and leave him. He's had some health problems, but He is such a sweetheart and a beautiful dog now.IMG_20200610_191807.jpg

What a handsome fellow, @Sapphiregal 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@Sapphiregal ....Your dog is absolutely beautiful. God bless you for rescuing him.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
Today isn't Labor Day. That's tomorrow (Monday).

Today is Monday September 7th Labor Day.

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@MissMadi I'll come over for some brat and baked beans.If only for pretend. Enjoy a safe and healthy, peaceful day.

@BeccaLou.... That is so sweet of you!!  I hope you had a relaxing day!

Starry Night Good Night Gif Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter

Esteemed Contributor

IMG_20200610_191807.jpg

@Sapphiregal  Your boy is beautiful. He is very lucky that you rescued him.

Love the red collar on him, it just pops off his velvet looking hair. Glad that

you have each other.Heart

Respected Contributor

@MissMadi Thank-You picture is so warm and fuzzy. 

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Sapphiregal wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I am so sad for you that you lost your dog.  I guess that's the one in the picture.  I, too, thought you had another one.  If so, then I'm sure that doggy is missing Spirit.

Please consider this, there is a dog, lonelier than you, in a cage, doesn't even understand that you could come along and erase it's miserable existance.  But you could. 

It may even be a golden, or a golden mix. 

Look online, drive to the shelter, you will know because it will be love at first sight.

You can even name it after me.Woman Happy  Because it will be very lucky to have you.

@Lucky Charm 

This is what I did after losing my yellow lab last year. It took me about 6 months, but, one day I saw a picture on Facebook of a dog that was in a city shelter near me (and it was a kill shelter). The person who posted it said" please, someone. He has been here so long and is running out of time". In the picture he was laying on a blue blanket in a cage. My heart broke. I could not get him off of my mind. I went to see him and he was so pitiful. He had been almost starved when someone had found him and brought him to the shelter and he was still quite thin. He was just a big black mixed breed dog - mostly lab, and I could not walk away and leave him. He's had some health problems, but He is such a sweetheart and a beautiful dog now.IMG_20200610_191807.jpg

What a handsome fellow, @Sapphiregal 

God loves you a LOT! <3