Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 ....I'm sorry you are going through a rough time. I know very well how hard it can be to get through a day. It can be a lot of tears and emotional pain. (((Hugs)))

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

It sounds like you are lonely. I’m sorry.

I was alone yesterday, am alone today, and will be alone tomorrow. I live alone so, when I’m home, I am alone. I like myself, though, and enjoy my own company. I enjoy being with others, too, but this is not a good time for socializing.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

You have us.  Smiley Happy

I'm one who loves being alone.   I'm alone right now, at least for the next 5 hours.   I don't know what he's doing tomorrow but I hope it's something.  I'm just so used to being alone that I was terrified that, when he lost his job in June, he would be home all the timem.  He hasn't been.  But I guess it's just what I'm used to and it works for me.

I hope you have a good weekend.

Awwwww chickenbutt!!! You're just the best Smiley HappyHeart

Respected Contributor

Just a few hours early but -

Respected Contributor

What I am receiving from some of these posts is that some of us are lonely due to fact that we are widows and/or have also lost a pet companion. What I am also hearing is that some ladies still have their DH, but are also feeling alone and isolated. I am a widow, but also know the pain of feeling alone and isolated when he was still alive. Very sad.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest I certainly can understand people who enjoy a certain breed of animal.  If you love that breed, that is great!  You may love another animal, but it may not ever spark the delight that you get from your favorite.

I have been that way about Siamese cats for a very long time.  There are lots of wonderful cats, and I have had mixed breed cats, but they just don't have that Siamese look and difficult personality (some I'll say!) that I cherish!  

Valued Contributor

Yes

Respected Contributor

These boards are a good place to go to when you are alone, and lonely.

There are people here to connect with.

Sometimes, most often, I just read the boards. Sometimes I want to say things I should not say and just sometimes I think to myself would it not be nice to be where that person is speaking about today. Other times I speculate and ponder what is really go on with that person.

It is like being a stalker. Ah, but I am no threat I am invisible just as you really are to me.

So maybe I talk to myself or print as I did what I was thinking and saying to myself. So I think to myself, am I loosing my mind. Nay, my mind left me.

so many of us are where you are. I want to say it was nice to share these moments with you.

silly yada yada

Esteemed Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

You are not alone!  Lots of people now-a-days are alone with you.  

So, come here and join in...........Start a thread, or just do a bit of commenting!

Always remember that, as long as this Community is  available and here, we are with you, keeping you company.

'We are all in the same boat', so to speak.

A wonderful, beautiful large boat, filled with plenty of nice passengers, all keeping our distance and happy to be here.  

Let's all enjoy our Labor Day weekend together. 

Keep safe, which is the most important thing. 

What a nice warm welcoming post @ROMARY   You sound like a wonderful person. We need you here on the boards!

Esteemed Contributor

I am home with my fur baby .. I will not go anywhere until Covid19 is over 😪😢