Respected Contributor

Have not noticed her not being there. I don’t watch cooking or kitchen shows on any network anymore. 

Have to agree, she did seem in her element on those shows a lot more than other type presentations,

I also remember her being quite an airhead in the past. And, I really do not think she is a air head at all. I guess whatever persona worked for her over there on that network ...

Evine’s host list seems to be shrinking  more and more ... 

Melissa Minor seems to be the queen bee over there ... followed by probably Heather or maybe Lynn. 

We we will see what next year entails for that network - I think it is almost to the sink or swim point myself .... new offerings just do not seem as frequent or as prevalent as they once were.  You know, it just can not survive on Invicta alone ... 😂! 

Glad and I got my Sonia and Michael excellent pieces when I did. And some of my One World too as well as Margie. Much better quality items awhile back I believe. Evine had become a go to for me, now not so much. I do like SKINN though and will continue with that line there as long as it available and then just buy it elsewhere...

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

@Lindsays GrandmaYes, Laura is the vendor rep for lamps along with a lot of other household items like sheets.  She is a very good salesperson.  I didn't know she was a host at one time???  She does an excellent job.

Laura was indeed a host long before it became Evine.  She, Kendy Klopfer and one other host whose name escapes me but is no longer with them, left the show to start their own shopping network.  Unfortunately it failed and Laura was no where to be found.  One day while watching JTV who do I spy selling jewelry but Laura.  She and I communicated via e-mail and they were downsizing and she found her way back to Evine.   There was more to the story regarding Kendy which I won't go into and to this day I honestly believe Laura deliberately wasn't given back her title as Host, which is sad because she was one of the best and still is.  Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  I believe one of the hosts that left to do the new network was Karen? 

I remember Kendy many years ago being on QVC. Supposedly she left when she was getting married. I am curious to know the circumstances of her leaving evine and coming back.

Another one that left and went on to a failed shopping channel I believe was Charla.

Respected Contributor

Maybe the Waggoner's will end up back on HSN or QVC. Allison sold the Harry London Chocolates on HSN many years back, If she got kicked out or Evine, I can't imagine her brother staying. We will see. They sold the Harry London brand so I think they all did well. Her brother started up Waggoner and I think his brand is better then the Harry London brand. 

Esteemed Contributor

I hope she's happy!

On Evine she's the only one I ever watched. She was a bit ditzy with her brother.  I thought it was a "sibling" dynamic, not the real her.

I wonder if Waggoner Chocolates will continue on Evine?!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Allison Waggoner

[ Edited ]

@webbgarner1 wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma  I believe one of the hosts that left to do the new network was Karen? 

I remember Kendy many years ago being on QVC. Supposedly she left when she was getting married. I am curious to know the circumstances of her leaving evine and coming back.

Another one that left and went on to a failed shopping channel I believe was Charla.

@webbgarner1 wrote:

I believe you are right, it was Karen who was living in Las Vegas after the show failed and did not go back to Evine.  Charla was the "Watch Lady", loved her, she had the greatest personality.  As for Kendy, I found it difficult watching her when she was back at Evine, some people are not nice, the type who will stab you in the back when you aren't looking.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma   yeah, Charla was a hoot.

Honored Contributor

MAYBE she's going to show up on the Q????

Honored Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

I've always enjoyed Allison and have missed seeing her on Evine. Has Evine announced anything, maybe I missed it...did this come out of the blue,  I hope she's ok, wonder if there was something amiss at Evine???

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

@skittles2.  They recently got a new CEO.  Maybe Allison wasn't to her taste.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@webbgarner1 wrote:

@webbgarner1 wrote:

I believe you are right, it was Karen who was living in Las Vegas after the show failed and did not go back to Evine.  Charla was the "Watch Lady", loved her, she had the greatest personality.  As for Kendy, I found it difficult watching her when she was back at Evine, some people are not nice, the type who will stab you in the back when you are't looking.

@Lindsays Grandma Kendy is the one host there I just don't enjoy watching. I don't know anything about the behind-the-scenes drama, and maybe it's just me, but she comes off as thinking she's super hot stuff.