Honored Contributor

Be glad when they run out of electronics. All they show. Don't they have jewelry and other Xmas options.   Saving me a bundle though. I don't watch any more.

We scored Thurs and got a Roku Ultra HD streaming player for 49 at Best Buy. Only electronic we were in market for. Saved 50 bucks.

HO HO HO !

Honored Contributor

I'll be glad when the season is over and the grueling black shopping days ads end.

Honored Contributor

LOL yeah, I'm waiting till Mon to get out. School is back in and workers back to work. We go into seclusion from Thurs on. LOL  Mail is back now till last of Dec. then we got to go thru xmas and New Yrs. till it's over once again.

Hubbo took a chance on Thurs to get the Roku, got it and floored the gas for home. LOL

1#acane.gif

Frequent Contributor

Starting in January you will have jewelry daily for the next 10 months.

Trusted Contributor

Electronics are all that is on all the shopping channels. I'm not watching any of them. I don't know why the do this.

Frequent Contributor

This morning I heared the three top things to buy on Black Friday were ELECTRONICS, appliances, and travel deals. Hence we are subjected to endless electronics on shopping channels.

Super Contributor

Re: All electronics on Q

[ Edited ]

Yeah, agree Sharke. The problem is they, QVC, show electronics all year round at nausea. Along with Philosophy, IT cosmetics, Josie, Vitonic shoes & more shoes!!!! Enough to make one change channels.

Honored Contributor

All day Sat. too , I checked.

snotty.gif

snowmanthrowingballsblank.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Haven't watched the Q or any other shopping channel since Wednesday.  Electronics, WEN, It, Dooney...so boring and so much repetition!!

Respected Contributor

Its all the same. The token pajamas, the HALO, Snow scraper, windshield protecter, Philosophy and the TSV. They just change the order. Its boring. I just check to see items on air and its the same items just mixed up.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18