Valued Contributor

Shipping -- I have to laugh.....

Like everybody else -- I have had issues with QVC's slow shipping and/or slow delivery.  I ordered the Amazon Echo TSV on 11/18.  Shipped 11/19 -- much faster than usual.  Estimated delivery 11/23.  I was excited that it would arrive so quickly.  Actual delivery now scheduled for 11/27 -- after an extra day to transfer to USPS.

On the other hand -- I ordered something from Harrods in London on 11/21.  Shipped 11/22 -- arrived NY 11/23 -- cleared Customs and sorting -- delivered to my door in CT at 8:30 this morning -- 11/25.

While certainly not an apples to apples comparison -- as discussed many times on the forums -- it really should be possible for QVC orders to ship and/or arrive much faster than they do.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shipping -- I have to laugh.....

@judy0330 wrote:

Like everybody else -- I have had issues with QVC's slow shipping and/or slow delivery.  I ordered the Amazon Echo TSV on 11/18.  Shipped 11/19 -- much faster than usual.  Estimated delivery 11/23.  I was excited that it would arrive so quickly.  Actual delivery now scheduled for 11/27 -- after an extra day to transfer to USPS.

On the other hand -- I ordered something from Harrods in London on 11/21.  Shipped 11/22 -- arrived NY 11/23 -- cleared Customs and sorting -- delivered to my door in CT at 8:30 this morning -- 11/25.

While certainly not an apples to apples comparison -- as discussed many times on the forums -- it really should be possible for QVC orders to ship and/or arrive much faster than they do.  

Could not agree more. Well said. 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have no idea why the Q can't ship things out faster.  Other retailers don't have that problem

I'm sure the Echos came directly from the vendor.   Then they go sit in the post office for a day or so - it's very aggravating.

Esteemed Contributor

I know. I ordered a bag from Radley London on Thanksgiving night. It shipped FREE from London and will be here Thursday. 

Valued Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I have no idea why the Q can't ship things out faster.  Other retailers don't have that problem

I'm sure the Echos came directly from the vendor.   Then they go sit in the post office for a day or so - it's very aggravating.

I thought the exact same thing.  I assumed they would be shipped by Amazon and arrive quickly.

Honored Contributor

I've learned my lesson. I only shop with companies that respect me as their customer. My favorite places to spend my money give me free shipping, % off and is at my door the next day or 2 day shipping. But mostly I buy local. Gotta keep my local merchants in business!

"Pure Michigan"