Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Pearlee 

I’m so glad I opened this thread! I remember it like it was yesterday and my heart leapt at the thought! Heart

@willdob3  I'm glad you opened it too, and your post is exactly how I feel.  I remember so well watching that show, being so excited when the camera was on Paul.  😄 how each Beatle was identified for a moment with a graphic showing his name (as if we didn't know!)  It's amazing how 57 yrs can disappear in an instant with the memory.

@golding76. Well of course it was a Sunday night, Feb. 9, 1964. I didn't think anyone would think it was a Tuesday when I posted.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@GrailSeeker ðŸ˜„ @ the Geo Harrison star on the tree. No such thing at our house, being Jewish, but it would have been Paul.

Paul was my favorite, too, for many years. "The cute Beatle". Gosh he was cute, and my heart melted everytime I looked at him.  I came to love each of them for their diverse talents and characteristics.

For years when I thought about George on the top of that Christmas tree it would set me off into a fit of laughter.  Star of Bethlehem? Archangel?  Nah, George Harrison is the one who belongs up there.