Contributor

I wear a 5W will the today's special value fit a wide foot?  Has anybody experienced Alegria sandals with a wide foot.  I cannot up a size it will be too long. The shipping costs are way too high to have to send back, so I need to be sure.

Respected Contributor

I have many pairs of this brand.  I have a narrow heel with a wide forefoot because of bunions.  These are good for me and may work for you because they tend to run wider, and they have an open back.  My feet are very "skinny" though, so if your feet really have a lot of volume, maybe I will defer to some of the other posters here......

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

Alegria runs wide, plus these have the velcro closure for adjustability. I would give them a try. They are too cute and oh so comfortable to pass up. 

Honored Contributor

@TerBoop wrote:

I wear a 5W will the today's special value fit a wide foot?  Has anybody experienced Alegria sandals with a wide foot.  I cannot up a size it will be too long. The shipping costs are way too high to have to send back, so I need to be sure.

@TerBoop  I have a wide foot and a bunion on one foot that pushes my shoe size up a size and I have a pair of Allegria winter boots that are absolutely wonderful.  One of the only pair of boots I can wear because of the wide room I have.

Honored Contributor

Try them, I think they will fit.  I wear a 10W and I took a chance on Alegria and they fit perfectly due to the velcro closure.  I should say I don't have an extra wide foot, not an E width.  I wear a C/D width.

Respected Contributor

My normal shoe size is 7 1/2 which is 38, but I have to wear a 36 in these shoes because they are too wide.  If I buy a smaller size and pull in the velcro straps  they fit beautifully.  I have 2 other styles in Alegria and love them.  My feet are pretty normal but I have narrow  heels, which doesn't matter in this style. 

Honored Contributor

I tried this brand ,but, it just doesn't fit my foot right. I think they run wide

Honored Contributor

They definitely run wide.  In regular shoes, I wear a seven because my foot is a little wide.  But in Alegria, size seven is a little big.  I order size six in them and the fit is perfect.  Andvwith the Velcro you can custom fit the width.

I f were ordering these, I'd get the six.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

If u buy shoes or any other product - QVC now allows u to exchange for another pair of shoes or items --- in a different color - or different size. They don't charge u extra shipping costs.