Honored Contributor

I havehadAC on for a couple months.  We have on and off heat  weird.  I am in California.  It was in 80's beginning of week, then thurs was 107, ten Friday 100, then yesterday it rained, and today was overcast .  My poor plants are so confused  the pond got so warm it took 2 days to cool down  the earth was so warm.  The pond is over 2 feet, and 1900 gallons but it was like bath water.  My one Shubunkin has bee spawning like craz

Honored Contributor

N. Georgia here and yes both our AC units have been on for quite the while.  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

I'm at the Jersey Shore, just got here this week.  It was chilly Friday nite, and cool today.  Only reached low 70's.  I'm freezing now---I have fleece lined leggings on and socks.  

No need for A/C, but kitchen got a little warm with oven on.  Windows open and the curtains are blowing around.  

Great for sleeping!  I can handle heat and don't mind humidity.  But I do like to be cool when I sleep.  Many times we have the air on at night, but not during the day during *heat waves*. 

There are always breezes either on the back deck which is shaded by a 12x15 awning.  We have awnings on all the front windows, too.

Valued Contributor

Well I live in WI and it stays cool here well into June, usually. Then when the heat hits so does the humidity and I cannot stand that. We did have a couple of hot days last week but I didn't turn on the air. I always resist until the last minute, for 3 reasons: 1) I love fresh air. I wait all the long winter to be able to open the windows. 2) I can't really afford the bills and 3) A/C is so hard on the enviornmet. It is helping to deplete the ozone layer.

Frequent Contributor
After living most of my life in Phoenix and six months of 24/7 ac, I’m so glad to be in Colorado, just north of Denver. We don’t use the ac here and I love it. It definitely get hot (the sun is very strong this high up) but it’s dry and nothing compared to Phoenix. Lots of window fans in the morning and then one in the bedroom window at night and we’re ok.
Respected Contributor

Ours has been on for about three months.

Honored Contributor

Yep, here in South Texas we've had the A/C on for quite a while....And that includes a couple of record breaking weeks of heat....

or rest on the air conditioner - #60194988 added by raquelian at ...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”