Super Contributor
On 4/3/2015 SoftRaindrops said: Out of curiosity, I called customer service regarding the TSV. The rep told me there is no information on the GIA grading of this ring. Nothing on whether the diamonds are SI or I1 and in addition no color grade. That tells me all I needed to know. if they were SI, I am sure they would have shared it.

That's interesting. They should drop the GIA references on this ring. Thank you for the information SoftRaindrops.

Honored Contributor

This ring is supposed to look like something it's not. Don't care for it at all.

Super Contributor

Now they are showing the Affinity Canary Yellow Diamond Ring and again the host and vendor mentioned the Q partnering with the GIA. I'm looking at the GIA color diamond grading scale and I seen nothing that says "Canary". I see "fancy vivid", "fancy light", etc. But not "Canary". And according to the GIA.edu website

Yellow is diamond’s second most common fancy color. Yellow diamonds are sometimes marketed as “canary.” While this isn’t a proper grading term, it’s commonly used in the trade to describe fancy yellow diamonds.

If the GIA says it's not a proper grading term why is it being used? They should use the GIA's proper grading terms if they're going to mention the GIA.