Regular Contributor

Last night at midnight I ordered 3 sets of the TSV.

I just looked at my status to make sure I ordered the correct colors

and I was surprised to see that my ordered shows advanced order. I contacted customer service about the advanced order status and the response was.

Advanced order happens when the item is ordered before the item is available to ship.

I always thought it meant once they sell out of something it can go into Advanced Order.
Would help if the on-air sales people would tell the viewers about Advanced Orders.

Learn something new everyday. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Trusted Contributor

are you talking about the muk luks? if you are, i believe they said that it would ship out later in the month. 

Trusted Contributor

i recently had 3 of valerie par hills items on advanced order. i didnt know they were on advanced order until i went to order them at my order page.. but it told me there when they were expected to ship.... and about 2 weeks later they did ship. hopefully you wont have to wait long. usually they know when the ship date will be, or about when...

Regular Contributor

@summergal1 wrote:

Last night at midnight I ordered 3 sets of the TSV.

I just looked at my status to make sure I ordered the correct colors

and I was surprised to see that my ordered shows advanced order. I contacted customer service about the advanced order status and the response was.

Advanced order happens when the item is ordered before the item is available to ship.

I always thought it meant once they sell out of something it can go into Advanced Order.
Would help if the on-air sales people would tell the viewers about Advanced Orders.

Learn something new everyday. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Better yet have a Chyron or crawler on the screen letting customers know. Just saying it during a presentation isn't good enough. Perhaps a name change would make it less confusing. I'm with you. I always thought advanced order is as you described