Respected Contributor
On 6/15/2014 Clover29 said:
On 6/15/2014 Tyak said:
On 6/15/2014 Tyak said:
On 6/15/2014 brii said: I've flown a lot. Adults have annoyed me more than the children that have Been on flights. Lol

Adults don't spend the whole flight kicking the back of your seat.

Anytime I've had that problem, all it took was a request to stop the seat kicking and that was the end of it. If you just sat there not saying anything, it couldn't have bothered you all that much.

The last one I remember, I did ask. "Mom" was aware of what her kid was doing, and I could hear her keep saying, "Stop it, don't do that" and it made no difference whatsoever. Apparently the kid behind me was more stubborn than the kids behind you. Kids are like that, they're like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates.

If that was the case, next option, flight attendant is brought into it and that would end it.

You have an answer for everything {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} All I said was, "Kids kick the back of your seat, adults generally don't".

Speaking up might have made your flight more pleasant.
Respected Contributor
On 6/15/2014 SydneyH said:
On 6/15/2014 nunya said:

I'm willing to bet, every child has had an accident in their pants. We just don't tell the world.

Well apparently they do now, and if you dare to side with the existing regulations for safe air travel......you may be labelled a 'hater', lol.

I'm not a hater but geez. If you had a child who was 20 and they were sick and krapped their pants would you post it on FB?{#emotions_dlg.scared}

If she had a problem she should have contacted the airline privately.

Honored Contributor

I feel it would be nice if the option should be offered. However I can't say I'd pay for such a service. But there are child free apartments etc.

Respected Contributor
On 6/15/2014 nunya said:
On 6/15/2014 nunya said:

I'm willing to bet, every child has had an accident in their pants. We just don't tell the world.

Well apparently they do now, and if you dare to side with the existing regulations for safe air travel......you may be labelled a 'hater', lol.

I'm not a hater but geez. If you had a child who was 20 and they were sick and krapped their pants would you post it on FB?{#emotions_dlg.scared}

People used to be embarrassed if such a thing happened. Now they go on Facebook and announce it, do tv interviews, and get compensation from the company. All the while vilifying the crew that is following regulations and trying to do their job. In a post 911 world, I.might add that places added stress on the crew.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor
On 6/15/2014 nunya said:

There's a reason why this wasn't done. If one really wants to split hairs, once you purchase a ticket, you agree to follow their rules in essence.

Super Contributor
On 6/15/2014 nunya said:
On 6/15/2014 nunya said:

People post all sorts of stuff on their fb. Why shouldn't she post her experience on her fb page?

Respected Contributor

No, I don't believe in adult only flights, because adults, not children, are the problem here.

Adults who don't take responsibility for their children, don't prepare properly for a trip, don t discipline their kids, etc.

And if saying that makes me a hater in some people's eyes, so be it. But they are the ones who are confused.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Respected Contributor
On 6/15/2014 ------ said:
On 6/15/2014 nunya said:
On 6/15/2014 nunya said:

People post all sorts of stuff on their fb. Why shouldn't she post her experience on her fb page?

Dignity, class? I don't know....

Super Contributor
On 6/15/2014 Marienkaefer2 said:

No, I don't believe in adult only flights, because adults, not children, are the problem here.

Adults who don't take responsibility for their children, don't prepare properly for a trip, don t discipline their kids, etc.

And if saying that makes me a hater in some people's eyes, so be it. But they are the ones who are confused.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

Yes, being a conscientious passenger is the only way to fly........diapers/under pads for seats/wipes, etc. Oh, and white kitchen garbage bags to dispose used items.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).