Super Contributor

I have a whole box full from various charities that I have donated to in the past. I have written to them telling to not send anymore, but that doesn't do any good.

How does one dispose of them? Just toss them in the trash or shred them.

Trusted Contributor

Most of them I shred.

Honored Contributor
On 6/5/2014 MaggieToo said:

I have a whole box full from various charities that I have donated to in the past. I have written to them telling to not send anymore, but that doesn't do any good.

How does one dispose of them? Just toss them in the trash or shred them.

Me, too! It drives me nuts, I don't throw them away because there are people who go though recyclables. I hesitate to shred them because they have sticky on them.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

use them in other ways if you want......i use mine in some books, dvds, cds, or anything else that may need a label on the inside so that you know it is yours. i recently saw my mom use some inside of her suitcases, attached to index cards.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

It would take 3 lifetimes to use all the labels we have. I keep some and toss the others.

Honored Contributor

send the main label back with

PLEASE REMOVE FROM LIST written on it, they will eventually stop sending them, or look them up on the web and call them. I did this and it does work you have to keep at it.

Honored Contributor
On 6/5/2014 sunshine45 said:

use them in other ways if you want......i use mine in some books, dvds, cds, or anything else that may need a label on the inside so that you know it is yours. i recently saw my mom use some inside of her suitcases, attached to index cards.

That's a really good idea!

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Valued Contributor
I use them
Honored Contributor

I contribute to some vets organizations that send them - I use them, I'm glad to show off my patriotism.

Valued Contributor
On 6/5/2014 sunshine45 said:

there you go. Smiley Happy