Respected Contributor

You are right m u t t m o m. It wound up being for the best. Sorry for the spaces in your name. My kindle calls you mutton LOL

Super Contributor
On 1/18/2015 Pqfan said:

You are right m u t t m o m. It wound up being for the best. Sorry for the spaces in your name. My kindle calls you mutton LOL{#emotions_dlg.lol}

I guess we'll never know for sure. The winner Kris Allen was dropped from his label. However, Adam walked away from his label when they tried to make him do an album of just covers. He is now with Warner Brothers who jumped in and grabbed him in about 24 hours after he left RCA. RCA did very little to see that Adam's music was on the radio, and that's part of the battle. Ironically, Adam has taken the world by storm by doing "covers" of Queen and fronting their band in two tours. I'm anxious to hear what's in store for his new album. Meanwhile Kris Allen is looking to ignite his career with a new label. Allison Iraheta was also dropped from her label, but now has formed the band Halo Circus and is with an Indie label. She plays regularly in LA. She and Adam are the only two people on a talent show that I have ever voted for, and I was really thrilled to see them together in his Glamnation Tour. Usually I watch and don't vote, or in the case of AI, I no longer watch at all.