Super Contributor

I enjoyed Adam as a judge, but I could not believe some of the contestants they put through. There were a few Adam said no to that were put through, I thought were BAD.

I liked the girl who sang I Want to Hold Your Hand and the guy who sang an original song.

Respected Contributor
It was fun seeing Adam filling in for Keith....he's one of the very best to come out of AI. IMO.
Respected Contributor
On 1/15/2015 RainCityGirl said:

Adam is fronting Queen for the moment. They finished their North American Tour in August, went to Australia and a few Asian cities, and took a break. They regrouped at Big Ben for the NYE concert and now have just started their European tour. They so far have played the UK in Newcastle and Glasgow. You can see those two performances on YouTube or go to the AdamLambert 24/7 site. He just gets better and better. Queen has said they don't want any other singer in the lead for their band. His new album will be produced by Max Martin, the guru of pop music, and is due out, at least the single is, in April. Brian May of Queen calls Adam the Gift from God, and Roger Taylor calls him Camp Elvis. LOL. Now, can anybody say what Kris Allen, the winner of Season 8, is doing?

I'm VERY excited about this. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I'm bummed I missed him on AI. I don't watch that show any more.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

Adam was a great judge, and so cute. Harry sure is funny this year.

Honored Contributor
On 1/16/2015 makeup addict said:
On 1/15/2015 RainCityGirl said:

Adam is fronting Queen for the moment. They finished their North American Tour in August, went to Australia and a few Asian cities, and took a break. They regrouped at Big Ben for the NYE concert and now have just started their European tour. They so far have played the UK in Newcastle and Glasgow. You can see those two performances on YouTube or go to the AdamLambert 24/7 site. He just gets better and better. Queen has said they don't want any other singer in the lead for their band. His new album will be produced by Max Martin, the guru of pop music, and is due out, at least the single is, in April. Brian May of Queen calls Adam the Gift from God, and Roger Taylor calls him Camp Elvis. LOL. Now, can anybody say what Kris Allen, the winner of Season 8, is doing?

Memebers of Queen also said Adams range is there with Feddie Mercury and maybe a little better!! Im glad hes doing great, sometimes its best not to win AI. Chris Daughtry did well. When he was voted off, i stopped watching AI.

Chris Daughtry is my favorite singers to come out of AI. Also,like Clay, Adam, Kelly, Carrie, Phillip, David Cook and Scotty.

Super Contributor
On 1/16/2015 missy1 said:

Adam was a great judge, and so cute. Harry sure is funny this year.

Harry Connick Jr is great in concert. He jokes with the audience between almost every number. When he was on Will & Grace he had excellent comedic timing. When he's on Ellen, he never misses a beat.

Super Contributor
On 1/16/2015 ivanatrump said:

I enjoyed Adam as a judge, but I could not believe some of the contestants they put through. There were a few Adam said no to that were put through, I thought were BAD.

I liked the girl who sang I Want to Hold Your Hand and the guy who sang an original song.

The only reason I watched this was to see Adam, but I have to agree on some who were put through. I guess I've been spoiled by the talent on The Voice, because I thought some that were put through were a cacophony to my ears. The falsetto red head and the guy named Lopez who tried to sing a Queen song come to mind, but there were others too. Unless Adam returns, I am done with the show for this season. I am also disappointed in The Voice because it's become more about two of the judges and not the talent. Guess I should just give up and stick with So You Think You Can Dance.

Respected Contributor
On 1/17/2015 RainCityGirl said:
On 1/16/2015 ivanatrump said:

The only reason I watched this was to see Adam, but I have to agree on some who were put through. I guess I've been spoiled by the talent on The Voice, because I thought some that were put through were a cacophony to my ears. The falsetto red head and the guy named Lopez who tried to sing a Queen song come to mind, but there were others too. Unless Adam returns, I am done with the show for this season. I am also disappointed in The Voice because it's become more about two of the judges and not the talent. Guess I should just give up and stick with So You Think You Can Dance.

Funny you should mention SYTYCD, Mary Murphy was given her walking papers. I was surprised to read last season had terrible ratings. personally I thought they had some of the best contestants ever, particularly in the finals.

I loved seeing Adam and I love Harry but some of the contestants going to LA were terrible.

Respected Contributor
On 1/16/2015 faeriemoon said:

Love Adam; he should have won that year.

Respected Contributor
On 1/18/2015 Pqfan said:
On 1/16/2015 faeriemoon said:

Love Adam; he should have won that year.Smile

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I agree Adam was the best contestant his season but I agree he was better off not winning.

I went to the AI tour after that season. The majority of the crowd seemed to be there for Adam. Kris Allen had a lukewarm, polite reception. There was a young girl that sang with Adam from that season who was quite popular with the crowd.