Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

Cameras will tell the story but also the medical examiners report. They will be able to tell if he was dead before being hung. Belive me I do not feel sorry for this guy who was a 23 year old athlete with a 40 million football contract and the world at his feet. He chose not to do the right thing and many people suffered for it. However, the timing of this is questionable because his acquittal on the double murder charges left the door open to reopen his initial murder conviction. It  seemed in the courtroom that he was very much relieved and was possibly looking to get that convistion overturned. We shall see what happens.

My heart goes out to his mom and brother.  Aaron didn't care about anyone else but himself.  Now those poor souls have a stigma for the rest of their lives.

Honored Contributor

I heard that it will be investigated to make sure that it was not murder.  I don't know how he could possibly hang himself with a bedsheet.   He is a big guy.  I question how it held him up.  Yes, at 27 and life in prison is a dim future.  He definitely made  wrong choices in his life.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I was speaking with some corrections officers who work at facility close by, according to them heads will roll as Hernandez was supposed to be on 24 hour surveillance.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Aaron Hernandez

[ Edited ]

Having worked in a state prison, one way is to tear sheet in to strips, and they can braid a very sturdy rope. Tie it and fall off the top bunk or desk. They study the co's they know when counts or rounds are made.

Honored Contributor

His family is donating his brain to Boston University to determine if he had CTE. That has led many athletes to become violent and to commit suicide. I think Baez tried to get that in during the recent trial, and I think his other lawyers might have floated it in his trial for killing Odin Lloyd. Don't believe it was allowed in either.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

His family is donating his brain to Boston University to determine if he had CTE. That has led many athletes to become violent and to commit suicide. I think Baez tried to get that in during the recent trial, and I think his other lawyers might have floated it in his trial for killing Odin Lloyd. Don't believe it was allowed in either.

They are fighting over the brain now, the coroner decided to keep it instead of allowing Boston University to study it.  If he suffered from CTE, that would explain quite a bit imo.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it can be considered racial.

Honored Contributor

I find it so crazy for anyone to think he did not kill himself, they are holding a hearing live on boston tv station.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I find it so crazy for anyone to think he did not kill himself, they are holding a hearing live on boston tv station.

It's being reported that he planned this several weeks ago and that he left three notes. 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Valued Contributor

They probably should have checked before saying no note was found at the begining

theyshould have said nothing until they knew for sure