Honored Contributor
If the quantities are low, ot should be under the "last clicks" button....as-is implies you may not get a new or perfect item...no one is going to pay a price increase for that risk.
Honored Contributor
The only way they could justify the price increases is if they were improving the quality of their merchandise...higher prices should mean higher quality....if it doesn't, I won't be buying and many more won't be either. They are already way overpriced for the quality of their fashion items. They need to carry some current and fresh clothing for a change.
Honored Contributor
Most of the malls here have closed...most prefer shopping at stores that are freestanding or in a strip-mall setting if they aren't shopping online.
Honored Contributor

@sligo wrote:

@Peaches McPhee, LOVE your name. I totally agree. Had a couple of items on my wish list. Just checked both items, recently added, have increased by $2. Know that is not a large hike. However, s&h plus return fees do not decrease.I am becoming more careful as to my purchases. Send a few items back due to sizes etc. and fees are really adding up. 

@sligo

One item in my list went up $4 and another item went up by $4.50.

I've also noticed some items that had $5 shipping, are now $5.50 for shipping.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I commented within a thread awhile ago about this.  As-is prices aren't the bargain they used to be unless there is only a couple of sizes/colors left, in the case of clothing.  Now it's hardly worth taking a chance. 

ITA

Lunchtime special prices are high now too.    I've not bought much from QVC lately due to the prices--HSN is far less expensive when items are marked down.  HSN knows what a sale truly is.  QVC's sales are embarrassing.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor

Also, I had an item in my wish list, it was a denim & co. bathing suit which was on clearance --I checked on Monday and it was back to regular price--I sent customer service an email they said it was on special pricing--so now clearance is special pricing.

Honored Contributor

Q is probably getting ready to pay the new tariffs on all they import.

Valued Contributor

As is and clearance items shouldn't go up in price.  I think that's wrong...

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

ALL prices are going up everywhere here ....  have you priced gasoline or groceries lately?

My local gas stations don't raise the price on gas that's already in the underground tanks.  They raise or lower the price according to what they're charged, when they get new deliveries.

Same with food in my local supermarkets.  (Don't know how yours work.)

We all know that prices change when new items arrive.  That's nowhere near the same thing as increasing prices on non-perishable items already ordered and stocked months (or even years) ago at the then-existing price.

None of us is arguing that prices should never rise.  We're saying that things that were in stock at the Q and even clearanced out or put in "As Is" should not be going up in price.  They don't order stock, have it manufactured and delivered without having a set price agreed in advance.  That price to them won't change after delivery, so why should there be an increase to the customer, well after the fact?

Honored Contributor

Shop sales I just bought an item marked down from $205  to $63...the next day it was at $96..you have to shop sales, and be willing to buy off season