Honored Contributor

Re: ARE YOU CONSIDERING ANYTHING FOR FREE SHIPPING?

The one item I thought I really wanted, I talked myself out of. The reviews were not great, and since they dealt with sizing, it was an easy pass. The weekend isn't over though, and you never know what might catch my eye. 🤷‍♀️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@Oznell Nice Jean jacket. It looks comfy.

I got a Lock and Lock Set and a Temptation mini loaf pan set.  I might get a couple more things as I browse today.

Respected Contributor

Purchased two items during AM style that probably would not have considered otherwise. Maybe s couple other things before weekend is over. Was considering a pair of earrings that were on during gold rush, even with free shipping the price is $40 more then during GR sale so will probably pass.
Honored Contributor

@Oznell.  I have that jacket in pink.  True, the color is very subtle and neutral.  There was no odor issue with mine.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It is, @momoftwo2007,  very comfy!    I love Lock & Lock too...

@Kachina624, that's really good to know about the pink jacket not having that chemical odor. --  I struggled so with my light blue one!   It's good now though.

Honored Contributor

That is a very pretty jacket, @Oznell  You'll wear it well!

I don't know yet whether I'll order anything.  I ordered a few new tops a couple of weeks ago (with shipping costs), and took advantage of the last free shipping day to get some Lock & Lock and Slatkin items with higher shipping costs, so as of this minute I think I'm good.

On the other hand, you never know.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Exactly-- I'm keeping my options open too, @GingerPeach!

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased the microwave food covers because of the free shipping. They are so cheap, I did not want to pay full shipping for an item I will most likely not return if it is faulty, because of the 17.98 price . The very mixed reviews suggest it does not work in "most"  microwaves as touted during the presentations. I hope it works in mine.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@esmerelda wrote:

I don’t think so. With my usual bad timing, I ordered a couple things yesterday…and paid shipping. And I won’t cancel, even if I could because one of them was “iffy” getting it into my cart... it was there, and then I saved it and when I tried to put it back in it was sold out. I finally got it again. If I cancel, I may not be able to  get it back

I haven’t looked at my wish list, and hopefully I won’t.

I’ve been hoping for a coupon from HSN. I had one the last two weekends but there was nothing I wanted. Of course now there is…and so far no coupon. 

Did I mention bad timing? 😉

@esmerelda If you contact customer service, they will refund you the shipping. I have done that before. And they are super helpful!

@momoftwo2007  Thanks!!  It was worth the call!

Keepin' it real.
Super Contributor

I am concidering buying some Lock and Lock for my sister. When we go to her house for Christmas I usually help put the food away after dinner. I thought it would be easier to just bring some Lock and Lock instead of searching for bowls to put the left overs in.