Respected Contributor

Re: ANYONE ORDER FROM WAYFAIR?

[ Edited ]

My sister ordered a Kelly Clarkston day bed.

It was very cheesy, and therefore, not usable.

So buyer, beware!

Super Contributor

I've ordered many times and always been prompt and the quality has been good~I just placed an order last night and I have a shipping notice today!

Super Contributor

I ordered some accent chairs from Wayfair.  The color was significantly darker than on screen so I had to pay to ship them back.  The next chairs I ordered were perfect.

I've found often that an item I see on Wayfair is also available at Home Depot or Lowe's and I'll order it there as I can return the item in the store for free if need be.

Esteemed Contributor

I’ve purchased several items and have always been pleased. They actually notify you when item is to be delivered and you are given the option to change the delivery. 

I am currently waiting for my TV stand for my new TV

17E75852-0096-45EA-BF59-77BBF20CEAA6.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I just got my Greenhouse from there.  First time or first time in a very long time ordering from them.  We haven't broken into it yet since we have yard prep to do and we were going on vacation, but I'm also a member of a group on Facebook for that brand and it seems getting replacement parts is not a big deal wth them  

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs  I've ordered a sofa, two leather recliners, and two lamps from them in 3 different orders over about 3 years...no problems whatsoever!  Would definitely order from them again.

Occasional Contributor

I have ordered from Wayfair many times and always been happy. No shipping either, even for heavy items such as carpets. I will say their chairs are hard to sit on but since I have two just for filling in empty spaces they are great. Prices are extremely affordable. Returns are very flexible and exchanges easy. 

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs  I ordered a pantry from Wayfair last year and I really like it. As a first time shopper, I was given a coupon which I used to buy the pantry. Will certainly order again.

Esteemed Contributor

I went to their site to look for patio furniture and they want you to provide your email before you can even enter the site.  Not interested in getting junk mail from them.  I can't believe you aren't able to just browse. 

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs   I have ordered from them with no regrets.  Delivery was quick and the contents were well protected due to their excellent packaging. Woman Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam