Respected Contributor

Re: ANY SPECIAL IDEAS FOR SNOW DAYS?

@BornToShop wrote:

A 1000 piece puzzle, a 3 liter box of Pinot Grigio wine & lots of dark chocolate!

And your address is????

Honored Contributor

In suburban NYC, did two loads of laundry, made a huge pot of tomato veggie soup, sweet potato oven backed fries and taco salad.

Organized some two not three drawers and and and

Oh yeah the energy comes from the prednisone I am taking for my bronchitis. Now I need to slow down or I will not get an sleep 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

@Poodlepet2 wrote:

Flpsy, I'm in SW Fla and I am cold! We are right on Charlotte Harbor and there is a wind chill: we are getting down to the low 40's tonight.

We are going out for dinner tonight at a lovely Peruvian restaurant my son found.  I plan on starting my meal with a bowl of their chicken soup followed by something spicy.

Tequila is great stuff! For our friends up North, might I suggest they entertain Mr.J. Daniels, or Mr J. Walker? Both of these gentlemen love coffee, and if you would like to top off your coffee with a bit of whipped cream, feel free!

Stay warm,

Poodlepet2

I'm in Tampa and it is cold here, running the heat. Well Patron has a chocolate and coffee tequila and one without the coffee, and it is sooooo yummy. It warms you right up lol. Keep warm.

Respected Contributor

Flpsy, we lived in New Port Richie right on the Gulf after living in the NE and Midwest: people can laugh and make fun of us all they want, but this morning we had a wind chill of 33 degrees! I almost got blown down by the wind: it was blowing that hard!  The winds are still whipping and howling here.

At least it will be warming up back into the low 80's by Tuesday or Wednesday...

Poodlepet2