Honored Contributor

AM Style (or is it AM beauty)?

I wish AM Style on Saturday mornings would go back to more fashions and less beauty products.  They have enough other beauty shows, IMHO, and just recently had all day beauty.  (Just my rant of the day!)

Esteemed Contributor

Re: AM Style (or is it AM beauty)?

@Krimpette   You are so right!!!!!!   I've been complaining about that for years.......just do the beauty separate please.  I want to watch fashion on a fashion show.  Not a rant at all, many of us feel like you do.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette.  You said just what I was thinking.  AM Beauty indeed.  I don't normally watch this; now I remember why.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

amen.  they have done to AMStyle what they did to Inspired Style.  

sad. Leah deserves better.

Honored Contributor

I used to love the Saturday morning shows.  Now, I'm likely to just check in periodically.  It's a shame.  I really love Leah doing fashion programs!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

it's not just the beauty.  with the endless plain t-shirts, jeans, vionics, bra, hair curlers, they have made it formula.  there is no sizzle.

i mean: did nothing arrive this week that was fun, stylish, not run of the mill?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

A M STYLE ON SATURDAY MORNING is the only show that I still try to watch - or at least it was until today.  I didn't even mind if a few beauty products crept in, so long as they only took up a few minutes of the show.  OK with Doll 10 lipsticks for example, but not ok with her whole line, or with vendors that already have frequent full time shows . .  like Philosophy,  Laura Geller, Josie Moran and others  -   But today, with the extended WEN show on AMS, I gave up.  I'm not a WEN girl, and won't be; but it's fine with me if you are.  Just watch the WEN shows when they are on and leave  other shows to people like me, who don't worship Chaz and his products. I tuned out and didn't go back to Leah's show. As someone said, Leah deserves better, but then so do I.  I guess you can take a term like style and attach almost anything to it, but WEN is definitely hair care - not style.  Tell me I'm going to watch a hair care show and I'm there if I'm interested.  Or tell me I'm going to watch a morning style show and bring on the fashions. But don't lie to me and try to trick me into something I don't want or expect. Maybe I'll check back on Leah's show iin July, but if June is WEN month, I'm gone for now.

Honored Contributor

One would need two extra rooms to store all the beauty gadgets the Q pushes.  I think I bought a brush about five years ago.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

A M STYLE ON SATURDAY MORNING is the only show that I still try to watch - or at least it was until today.  I didn't even mind if a few beauty products crept in, so long as they only took up a few minutes of the show.  OK with Doll 10 lipsticks for example, but not ok with her whole line, or with vendors that already have frequent full time shows . .  like Philosophy,  Laura Geller, Josie Moran and others  -   But today, with the extended WEN show on AMS, I gave up.  I'm not a WEN girl, and won't be; but it's fine with me if you are.  Just watch the WEN shows when they are on and leave  other shows to people like me, who don't worship Chaz and his products. I tuned out and didn't go back to Leah's show. As someone said, Leah deserves better, but then so do I.  I guess you can take a term like style and attach almost anything to it, but WEN is definitely hair care - not style.  Tell me I'm going to watch a hair care show and I'm there if I'm interested.  Or tell me I'm going to watch a morning style show and bring on the fashions. But don't lie to me and try to trick me into something I don't want or expect. Maybe I'll check back on Leah's show iin July, but if June is WEN month, I'm gone for now.

@Perkup   Ditto everything you said! Thank you.

Respected Contributor

I haven't watched QVC in a decade so my opinion may not matter.   But when I see a program title with the word 'style' in it and the word "home" isn't there , I think of fashion and nothing else.   Makeup and skin and hair care aren't 'style'.