Valued Contributor

I was watching some of their fashion day yesterday and they kept saying farewell to Today's Top Value?  They must be eliminating this sales idea.  Hmmm anyone know anything

Esteemed Contributor

Probably just changing the name.

Honored Contributor

Re: Evine & Farewell to TTV

[ Edited ]

I thought they started saying that later in the day before the TTV ends for that day & the next days TTV starts???

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @DisneyNut i just signed up because I hear from many forum members how much they love the products, and today’s email said the r ditching the top value to bring something better.  Mmmm....

Honored Contributor

@disneynut57 

There are other threads here on the forums saying that Evine announced that they will no longer have their TTV's.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Evine & Farewell to TTV

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@disneynut57 

There are other threads here on the forums saying that Evine announced that they will no longer have their TTV's.

@KingstonsMom 

I guess I missed that thread. So Evine is not going to have anymore TTV's??? What are they thinking? Guess they will be going bye bye soon.

I will have to buy the things I buy there direct from the sellers sites when they have a sale or around black friday.

Right now that's Isomers & a few Joyce Giraud products.

Beekman & Skinn are already gone.

Honored Contributor

@disneynut57 

It is just a new marketing idea. It is certainly getting a lot of attention so I’d say it is working already.

Valued Contributor

I guess I missed the announcement too.  Maybe they are going in a different direction with it

Respected Contributor

The email that says farewell to TTV also has "daily digital deals". Maybe that is the replacement. When Evine has special product events I find that frequently they have "event only" pricing that is great.

Respected Contributor

On some items, they have the price rolling like a slot machine until it stops on the price for the item. Silly gimmick, very annoying. Like they haven't decided ahead of time what the price is going to be.