Regular Contributor

I fly Southwest and we had an Attendent who was so funny with comments and one that was used was #6.  I smiled during the flight just thinking about all that was said.  I think people pay more attention when humor is used.   

Thanks as always for your posts,  I so enjoy them!

Respected Contributor

I used to fly SW almost exclusively and have heard many of these and more.  I love SW but now live where we have to travel well over an hour to get to one of 'their' airports so I fly American out of our local airport.  One bonus is AA flights are usually cheaper than SW here.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lovs2shop wrote:

I fly Southwest and we had an Attendent who was so funny with comments and one that was used was #6.  I smiled during the flight just thinking about all that was said.  I think people pay more attention when humor is used.   

Thanks as always for your posts,  I so enjoy them!

@Lovs2shop ...The world seems to be in such a mess, we need all the laughter we can get and I'm glad you enjoy my posts. Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam