Honored Contributor

👉🏽 A "post" message from QVC 👈🏿

I found this post today in the "Customer Care" forum area.

New QVC for iPad® App Coming Soon[ New ]

Exciting news! We’re bringing the look and feel you love on our QVC for iPhone® app to your iPad® tablet with a new & improved app. Now your favorite features & popular items are just a tap away. With the upgrades, you can do all this & more:

• Easily access all things Q with the navigation bar at the bottom of your screen.
  • Sort and filter product descriptions in one place, using the link at the top right.
  • Watch our live shows & shop the items on air under QVC TV.
  • Home is your hub to explore the Today’s Special Value® & other offers.
  • Use the More tab on the bottom right for the Program Guide, My Account details, app settings, and more.

Because we’re rolling out the app update in phases, you may see the new experience sooner than others. Learn more about all of our mobile apps & download them now.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

Re: 👉🏽 A "post" message from QVC 👈🏿

Hopefully it is far better than their sister HSN new app, that was not created for an iPad and can only be used in the vertical position (does not rotate). Fingerprint I.d. Would be appreciated  as well.

Respected Contributor

Please no more ‘new’ apps - my experience with new apps from Q not good takes forever to get them working properly, if ever.

E,g. New check out form ever since this introduced nothing stays in my cart does not go down to the saved part just disappears then have to search for item numbers all over again.

Please Q if introducing ‘new’ make sure it does not mess everything else up.

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t use the QVC or HSN apps on my IPad.I go into the websites directly. I like them better. I do use them on my IPhone.But I do 99% of my roaming on my iPad.