Honored Contributor

Our grandson, who will be a high school senior in the fall, just received his ACT score. The ACT and the SAT are comparable. 

The ACT scores are from 1 to 36. Our little boy scored a 35!! That's in the 99 percentile.

We could not be any prouder of him for his achievements, not just this test score but also his hard work in so many AP classes, Moot Court, and Model UN.

Most important is that he is also a wonderful and caring young man. Thanks for letting me brag. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3   Brag away grandma! 👍🏾

aadc7cb61e934d7cecc94402f9af8f28.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A not so humble brag

[ Edited ]

That is a "raking in the scholarships" score!  Congrats!!!

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Congratulations @suzyQ3 !!! Your grandson sounds like a wonderful young man. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3  Congrats that's wonderful!! As a very proud mom myself I understand you wanting to share about your grandson.

Respected Contributor

That is a remarkable achievement.  Thank you for posting the GOOD NEWS.  There is a scarcity of that commodity these days.  Let us know what college, what major, what interest, what field he signs up for.  

Honored Contributor

Bravo, suzyQ3!  What a thrilling score!

May your grandson have much success in all facets of his life. 

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 I agree that the kind of person he is is the most important thing. Congratulations to him.

"You call him Mr. Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Congratulations to your grandson.  That takes a lot of hard work and determination. I know some are just innately smart and obviously he is, but he still had to work at those AP courses, etc.

Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3 

That is wonderful!  Congratulations! 

It is so nice to hear such positive news.  And thank you for

sharing!