Honored Contributor

Re: A happy day

[ Edited ]

You don't know the first thing about where they were. It is an area I don't even drive in.  The traffic  is horrendous and it is filled with one way streets.  I know heaps of people that will never drive there, incudling people who grew up in this area .He never drives more than 10 miles from his house, he has no need to ever go into the area at all ...There is nothing like picking someone you don't even know the first thing about ,apart is there?

But then you were the person who turned an innocent thread about a popular movie, into a vast conspiracy about Oprah..I am not  a bit surprised by you  at all

Honored Contributor

In the original post, it was unfortunate one of the parties involved 

was implied they ‘lied’. That was the red flag that continues

throughout the thread.

It’s not a story of she ‘lied’, nor is this a story of he’s without fault.

It was just a traffic incident.

No fault.

If anything, the police decision/judgement was in favor of the lady

(meaning she didn’t do anything wrong) because there would 

be no reason for the gentleman to have something as drastic

as having a license revoked. 

Implying the other party ‘lied’ is saying...the Police were wrong.

The Police saw something was amiss & revoked his license.

I side with the Police. 

Honored Contributor

Well the police tested him ,and found him competent to drive. So I guess they are satisfied.. and a lie is a lie no matter  who believes it is not

For all of you that are happy for my friend thank you..I am now leaving this thread, to those who only want to ruin it

Respected Contributor

@cherry I agree with you about ending this thread!  Like I said before; know wonder many don't want to start a thread here anymore!

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Esteemed Contributor

@cherry wrote:

You don't know the first thing about where they were. It is an area I don't even drive in.  The traffic  is horrendous and it is filled with one way streets.  I know heaps of people that will never drive there, incudling people who grew up in this area .He never drives more than 10 miles from his house, he has no need to ever go into the area at all ...There is nothing like picking someone you don't even know the first thing about ,apart is there?

But then you were the person who turned an innocent thread about a popular movie, into a vast conspiracy about Oprah..I am not  a bit surprised by you  at all

@cherryOr saying they are liars to a bunch of other people who don't know them when you don't know them either.

But what I came to post is that the NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration) reports that approximately 52 percent of all accidents occur within a five-mile radius of home and 69 percent of all car accidents occur within a ten-mile radius from home.

And I'm sorry I missed that popular movie/Oprah conspiracy thread.

Keepin' it real.