Honored Contributor

Winnie the Pooh makes is way to Windsor Castle with a gift for baby Archie. This is so sweet

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7024727/Disney-bosses-commission-touching-Winnie-Pooh-carto...

I must confess children's personal treasures always gives me such a happy feeling. It is so much fun to be able to get a peek at the things they love

It doesn't matter to me  what family they belong to. I used to watch a family I loved grow ,and see their daughters bring their treasures to mass with them

One of them really turned into a scholar. I am not surprised, she always had a tiny notebook( and a pencil )filled with her notes and  accounts of whatever she felt she wanted to record

I loved seeing Prince George's rocking horse , a gift from the Obamas..I am just a sucker for all things  childhood

Honored Contributor

So sweet.  I love Winnie the Pooh and all the "Pooh-isms".

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Valued Contributor

Re: A gift for Archi

[ Edited ]

Valued Contributor

i love it!  Wonderful.

Honored Contributor
We have always like Pooh...but our very favorite is Beatrix Potter and her beautiful books about Peter and his friends. I can’t even count how many books, toys, and movies we have....I just love the beautiful illustrations Potter did. Of course, it’s hard to beat Disney artists....it’s a sweet little book and I am sure will be a treasured keepsake.