Trusted Contributor

I'm very sorry to hear of betteb's sudden passing, croemer. I recall reading many of her lively and interesting posts in the past. Back before that confusing upgrade, it seems. She was a bright light here- an encouraging member, who will be missed. 💐

Blessings to you for letting us know. 

Honored Contributor

Image result for quotes with pictures about special people who touched our lives

So sorry to hear this, Croemer.  Especially for you.  I seem to remember her as a pleasant  person and a positive presence on the boards.

Trusted Contributor

Adding my sincere condolences to all of betteb's family members and friends. 

I remember her and her unforgettably cute avatar. A warm, welcoming poster with a great sense of humor - and style. 

You're thoughtful to let us know, @croemer. So often members vanish and we never hear why. 

Honored Contributor

@Rowan72 wrote:

Adding my sincere condolences to all of betteb's family members and friends. 

I remember her and her unforgettably cute avatar. A warm, welcoming poster with a great sense of humor - and style. 

You're thoughtful to let us know, @croemer. So often members vanish and we never hear why. 

Ty guys again. I just worry when a poser just disappears never to know what happened so wanted to let those who might wonder where betteb is and why she is missing.

She will be missed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**