Honored Contributor

I remember her posting so very much @croemer and she was so kind.  I am so sorry for your loss.  Just remember she is singing and dancing at this very moment and is thrilled to be where we are working so hard to get too.  Take care dear friend.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I remember her as being a kind, lovely woman. My condolences to her entire family @croemer. I am sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace.

Honored Contributor

Re: A friends passing...

[ Edited ]

For family and friends of betteb......betteb..........

Image result for with sympathy on the loss of your friend

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor
I recognize her name. Sending hugs and prayers to her son and to you.
Honored Contributor

Oh no! I remember her and that is such sad news. Thank you for letting us know and I’m so sorry you lost someone close to you. Hang in there. 

Honored Contributor

@croemer

Oh, NO! betteb was a very nice poster here, she will be missed by me.Heart

Thank you for letting us know.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@PickyCindy wrote:

I'm so sorry on the passing of your friend.  I didn't know her but I wish peace to her family in the days ahead.  We just never know when God is ready to call each of us home.  If you believe and I do.  

why did God call home 4 friends of mine last year....one being only 16.....no longer believe.......

Respected Contributor

See the source image

Oh, croemer! I am sorry for the loss of your friend.

Unfortunately, I do not remember betteb.

Still....I know what a good friend YOU are and that  makes me sad.

Take care dear one.

Honored Contributor

See the source image

I remember posting with her many times.  I'm so very sorry @croemer.  She was always fun and funny.  Blessings to her, you and her family. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

i remember @betteb.....looked up her posting history and she has not been around here for about 2 1/2 years now. thank you @croemer for letting us all know. may she rest in peace. condolences to her friends and family.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein