Valued Contributor

Re: A Neighbor Everyone Should Have.....

@CrazyKittyLvr2  God bless you!  This all  happened so quickly I don't know how you are sane.  I would be out of my mind I know.  I love my DH very much as I am sure you did.  I think I would be sitting with a shrink right now,  Good luck to you and your knee.

Esteemed Contributor

@RetRN   I have told myself that a 1,000 times and I know I did the right thing, along with my family deciding to discontinue the life support.  He did not want that and he was not going to survive without the ventilator etc.

Esteemed Contributor

@ripka junkie   I'm not sure about  being sane, but I found you do what you have to.  I have 2 children, albeit adults, who lost their Dad, I need to be there for them.  Our son is the same age I was when my Dad died and I remember how hard it was.  There are times I feel like I'm coming out of my skin but I can't allow myself to crumble into a heap.

Honored Contributor

Your post reminds me to be a better neighbor. You sure a plugging forward with a great mindset.
Valued Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

I know the children need you bet take care of yourself dear lady !  God Bless You!