Honored Contributor

A Great Burn 😹😹

I read this in a comment section, and I laugh every time I think of it. The comment said " Whoever told you to be yourself gave you bad advice. ". 😹

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Re: A Great Burn 😹😹

That's funny!😄

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

This is such a common theme in the self-help community....clever and interesting perspective! Just a side note: I enjoy people who are authentic...even if a little rough around the edges.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrdwrote:

This is such a common theme in the self-help community....clever and interesting perspective! Just a side note: I enjoy people who are authentic...even if a little rough around the edges.

@phoenixbrd, I guess it depends on how rough the edges are. 😼

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1wrote:

@phoenixbrdwrote:

@phoenixbrd, I guess it depends on how rough the edges are. 😼

if there are really rough edges that rip into you

step away

goes for peiople and cans