If you are on blood thinners are these safe for me to use?

Respected Contributor

@hannah-banna 

It would probably be best to ask your doctor this question instead of a community forum. 

Honored Contributor

Definitely consult your doctor before taking this stuff.  I'd say it would be very 'iffy'.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I agree with consulting your Dr., but first look up the ingredients in the 'Green' tablets, your Dr. may have never heard of these or know what the ingredients are.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

If it is made from leafy, green veggies, then yes, it may be likely to interefere with blood thinners, especially Warfarin. It should come with a warning on the package label about this. 

Honored Contributor

@hannah-banna Ask your doctor!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: 8 GREEN drink tablets

[ Edited ]

There is no way to accurately determine the answer to your question from the information supplied by the manufacturer. The level of Vitamin K in this product is not included anywhere on the packaging. If you can't be sure it is safe, you should avoid it. If you are on blood thinners you should probably ask your physician before starting any supplement.

I checked the packaging and all ingredients. 

Valued Contributor

I want to know after doing intense research.  Does this product have arsenic in it ?Yes arsenic.  I did my homework.  This product was not on the list of any that were highly rated.....sorry Kirstin....nothing personal....Research prior to ingestion is important to me as a health professional.

Honored Contributor

This product also contains sorbitol, yuck, gives many upset stomachs! I stick with Low Sodium V8