Esteemed Contributor

QUOTES WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SARCASM

[ Edited ]

1.   Sarchotic:  When you're so sarcastic, people aren't sure whether you're joking or just crazy.

2.   I don't have the energy to pretend to like you today.

3.   Yes, I walked away mid-conversation.  You were boring me to death and my survival instincts kicked in.

4.   Me after death:  slam gates of hell open, takes off shoes, high fives Satan.  I'm home.  What's the * Wi Fi password?

5.   Mom always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."  And some people wonder why I'm so quiet around them.

6.   No matter how bad it gets, I'm always rich at the dollar store.

7.   An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough.

8.   Be the reason someone smiles today...or the reason they drink.  Whatever works.

9.   When someone says, Expect, unexpected, slap them and say, "You didn't expect that, did you?"

10.   I don't care about Prince Charming.  Were the forest animals that clean?

11.   Before having a kid, the most important thing to ask yourself is:  Am I ready to watch the exact same cartoon on repeat for the next 4 years?

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Re: QUOTES WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SARCASM

@Lindsays Grandma 

Love this one

5.   Mom always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."  And some people wonder why I'm so quiet around them.

Wish more people would prctice it!