Trusted Contributor
Shooo Northern VA and I still haven't had to drag out a winter coat yet. Made do with a hoodie, or sweater. Had one day of snow and it was gone the next. Looked ahead for January and still 40s and 50s. That just isn't winter to me. I am appreciative that has stayed nice for now since they finally finished our new windows, doors and siding but now I'm ready for some winter weather. It's possible we could get a storm in February but I'm not holding my breath. I love a good snow storm.
Respected Contributor

I don't start thinking about spring until Groundhog Day.  I do notice the days are a bit longer.  I am glad we haven't had much snow so far but that can change.  I remember one March a few years ago when we had 2 big ice storms and lost power twice.  

Honored Contributor

It will be nice to see gardening and plants on Q again - the Walliens, Philip Watson, and the Cottage Farms duo.

Esteemed Contributor

It will come!  This is time to check seed stock.  

Last year I didn't do flowering annuals because I thought I could go out to a nursery, thinking about what to do.

Esteemed Contributor

Even though we've had a pretty mild winter so far, I am more than ready for Spring!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

Sooo, I guess I can blame you for this - Last night I ordered a pair of RED “spring” shoes! (Nod to Jane for quickly explaining that I need these!)

Respected Contributor

Depressing.