Trusted Contributor

thanks qvc.. 4 easy pays gets me everytime!  lol i ordered the set of 5 flameless candles on clearance... do i need them? no.... do i know why i ordered them? well it is on 4 easy pays.... do i know where i will put them, or what i will do with them?  well i'll  put them somewhere, i dont know...  lol dont need them at  all, but it's a good deal.... cant pass that up!

Honored Contributor

@denisexoxo wrote:

thanks qvc.. 4 easy pays gets me everytime!  lol i ordered the set of 5 flameless candles on clearance... do i need them? no.... do i know why i ordered them? well it is on 4 easy pays.... do i know where i will put them, or what i will do with them?  well i'll  put them somewhere, i dont know...  lol dont need them at  all, but it's a good deal.... cant pass that up!

Did I write this? lol It sounds so like me I thought I did.

Honored Contributor

I only saw that the easy pay was available forty-five minutes before it expired so I didn't rush into anything.  Maybe next time.  The Q needs to give a little advance notice.

Honored Contributor

Never even saw it .....  somebody is not doing something right.

Trusted Contributor

i got an email and when i came into this site it said expires at 11:59....

Valued Contributor

I didn't have time to shop but easy pay is not  a savings so a person has to be careful.  I need to make sure not to over do for the holidays so I am being picky and checking out prices and also free shipping from other places too.

I think they are really pushing the easy pay lately. Oh how I would love a Q card but not going to do that one.  

Went and did some Christmas shopping today and got some good gifts at a good price and no shipping costs either.  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Never even saw it .....  somebody is not doing something right.

@Tinkrbl44

Me neither, Tink. Yet I get literally dozens of emails a day from Q, I didn't get this ezpay one....grrrr.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.