Honored Contributor

20% QVC Rebate Thru RetailMeNot

[ Edited ]

If you order from QVC through RetailMeNot today they have a 20% rebate.  I ordered the Kuhn Rikon shears and a Luminara Rustic White Lantern.  I'm very pleased that I read about this earlier today and ordered.  Just wanted to pass it along.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Respected Contributor

Re: 20% QVC Rebate Thru RetailMeNot

[ Edited ]

didn't work for me.  Tried it yesterday and today.  "Sorry, the offer you're looking for is no longer available. Try other great offers below!"

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm sorry it didn't work for you @lmtep .  It's showing that it worked for me for both of my orders.  Maybe you have to set up an account with them first.  I already had one set up with my email.  They have to have an account to credit the rebate to later.  

I ordered the shears this morning and the lantern about fifteen minutes ago.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I'm sorry it didn't work for you @lmtep .  It's showing that it worked for me for both of my orders.  Maybe you have to set up an account with them first.  I already had one set up with my email.  They have to have an account to credit the rebate to later.

I do have an account. 

Honored Contributor

That's really strange then @lmtep .

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack @lmtep 

I have made several purchases online using Retailmenot today & yesterday. I was not going to order from QVC since their shipping & returns is horrible. Since I got free shipping plus 20% off I ordered the mini Spurtles since I know I won't be returning them. The deal is still working. I already received an email that it has been activated.

Honored Contributor

@lmtep 

Did you login to your account with Retailmenot then click on the cash back day in purple & red letters then go down the page & click on view all 250 offers & go down page to click on QVC?

Sorry it did not work for you. Maybe you can try again before it ends.