Honored Contributor

20% QVC Rebate Thru RetailMeNot

[ Edited ]

If you order from QVC through RetailMeNot today they have a 20% rebate.  I ordered the Kuhn Rikon shears and a Luminara Rustic White Lantern.  I'm very pleased that I read about this earlier today and ordered.  Just wanted to pass it along.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: 20% QVC Rebate Thru RetailMeNot

[ Edited ]

didn't work for me.  Tried it yesterday and today.  "Sorry, the offer you're looking for is no longer available. Try other great offers below!"

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm sorry it didn't work for you @rms1954 .  It's showing that it worked for me for both of my orders.  Maybe you have to set up an account with them first.  I already had one set up with my email.  They have to have an account to credit the rebate to later.  

I ordered the shears this morning and the lantern about fifteen minutes ago.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I'm sorry it didn't work for you @rms1954 .  It's showing that it worked for me for both of my orders.  Maybe you have to set up an account with them first.  I already had one set up with my email.  They have to have an account to credit the rebate to later.

I do have an account. 

Honored Contributor

That's really strange then @rms1954 .

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack @rms1954 

I have made several purchases online using Retailmenot today & yesterday. I was not going to order from QVC since their shipping & returns is horrible. Since I got free shipping plus 20% off I ordered the mini Spurtles since I know I won't be returning them. The deal is still working. I already received an email that it has been activated.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 

Did you login to your account with Retailmenot then click on the cash back day in purple & red letters then go down the page & click on view all 250 offers & go down page to click on QVC?

Sorry it did not work for you. Maybe you can try again before it ends.