Respected Contributor

Re: $135 FOR A EYEBALL MASSAGER

@Goodie2shoes I watched that presentation too. I'm surprised Shawn could do it with a straight face Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

If it massaged the creepiness & bags away from under my eyes then I would be all in!  It would be worth it to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Perhaps a little research into the potential benefits of using an automated eye massager would be helpful.

Studies have indicated positive results from the use of automated eye massage therapy for dry eyes and increasing ocular blood flow.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

They are all over TikTok for $40-$50. They dont massage the eyeballs but the area around the eyes, sinuses and temples. They also have heat and bluetooth for music.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Trusted Contributor

I must first state I didn't watch the presentation so I don't know what they talked about. 

I did find out they do have many benefits.....however I did find out people need to be careful especially if they have ceratin conditions such as glaucoma, eye infections sensitive skin, people with pacemakers, ...if pregnant ...need to talk with doctor first...(any of these special conditions I would talk to doctor first)

Trusted Contributor

@SportyShorty07 ... 

😂 😂 😂 😂