Trusted Contributor

i got this book from the lirary and was really disappointed in it.  the reatil price was $38.00 and it contains mostly recycled recipes and tips.  i did not think it was  worth the retail price.  but then i like to cook and  tr new recipes .  anyone else have it or what are your views on this?

Trusted Contributor

that should have been the library

Trusted Contributor

Is that the newest Ina Garten book?

Super Contributor

Ina Garten's latest book Cook Like A Pro, I agree is rather disappointing. Nothing really new or exciting. While I do like many of her recipes, her books can be repetive. Best to check them out at the library.

Respected Contributor

@blueroses47  Yes, that is Ina Garten's newest book.  I will get it at the library.  

@shortbreadlover   I've read some of the reader reviews.  Sounds as though it is disappointing in that she is sort of recycling some of her own earlier recipes by changing some features slightly but apparently overall the book doesn't have the wow factor hear earliest books did.

I love to buy cookbooks and have a huge collection of them but after reading the reviews I think I'll wind up being content with perusing the library copy and not purchasing it.

Trusted Contributor

i would check it out at the library and see if it meets your needs.  it did not  for me.  i think it was overpriced.